Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ineptedness and loserdom (yes, those are both words, I promise)

So, I have just spent an inordinate amount of time on Blogher. It is a website where women who blog can congregate (that is the simplest description). I thought to myself, Self! You have a blog! You should join this Blogher thing. So I did. Then I became entangled in a web of blogs which were very pretty and nicely set up. The owners were crafty, and they were selling their crafts. Or they were photographers or artists selling their art. The owners were pretty. They did not have blogs about naked barbies, douchebags or setting corn dogs on fire.
It was intimidating. I mean, here I am thinking this was a great place for REAL women to list blogs and such as. However, it seemed at first like a place for women who have way more talent and skills than I do to list their blogs.
So, I did it. I submitted this naked barbie loving snuggie wearing corndog inferno blog for listing on Blogher. We shall see if they will have me. On a positive note, those fancy pretty blogs with photography and great layouts are fun to read and look at. They are also fun to aspire to. I suggest if you are bored to check it out (blogher, that is) and thumb through the list of blogs they have listed. It's better than bad, it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment