Monday, December 21, 2009

My first Christmas gift this week.

Sometimes, the tv irritates me. Now, sometimes it is a godsend so don't be thinking I am one of "those people". Sometimes tv is a great baby sitter when you stayed out way too late playing beer pong with a golf ball and driving around with a chick in a prom dress in the back of a truck. But I digress, this is about the present I got this week. I shut off the tv after dinner, it was irritating me. My children were VERY sad, they did not appreciate this. They were upset. I figured they would get over it; however, when I went to bed that night I found a gift on my pillow. It was a sock, and in the sock was a rock, and folded note. I unfolded the note, thinking that my child had left me a love note since I had saved her from the evils of television earlier.
The note read:
Dear Mom and Dad,
You are meen. I don't like them. Just meen.
From,
Gracie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment