Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Is it wrong to go work out and then eat taco bell and a bag of your 4 year old's halloween candy?

The answer to that is no, it's not. Now that we have that cleared up, let's address the fact that I have not updated this blog for a month! Well, we are busy. I think I have said 10 times today, this year just needs to be over. Sometimes you know, there are just years when the whole year is bad. If I had a fast forward button I would use it. I remember the last year that was a "bad" year: It was 2004. That was the year that Zack was killed and Bob went to prison. It was a bad year. This is the year that my husband will lose his dad. At 58. To cancer. So, what have we done in one month? Well, I went to the ladies wedding. It was lovely. I hung out with some fun boys afterward and got drunk and threw up in a hotel room. That's what all 32 year old mothers of 2 do, isn't it?



Then, we flew to Boise for Trevor's brothers wedding. The Halloween wedding. It was cool, it was a beautiful wedding. It was also an emotional black hole of emotional-ness. Yup folks, that's as eloquent as I get. Well, it is what it is. We are so lucky to have family and friends who care about us, a roof over our heads, jobs...and...as my Daddy always says, "we're rich in love". Thanks Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment